Watch San Antonio v Chicago Live

Competition: San Antonio v Chicago live


http://live.welcome.bet/2043094s954

http://live.welcome.bet/2043094s954

LA Clippers - Dallas match overview, prediction&tips
Limited number of spectators.
During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 8 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/16tofinals) and 4 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/8tofinals)).
LA Clippers has a very good chance of making playoffs (>99%), has a chance of making finals (24%), has a small chance of winning finals (14%).
Dallas has a good chance of making playoffs (85%), has a very small chance of making finals (1%).
LA Clippers is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
Dallas has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
LA Clippers could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
Last 40 head-to-head matches LA Clippers won 15 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 25 matches and goals 4223-4362.
Including matches at home between the teams LA Clippers won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 2324-2378.Miami - Memphis match overview, prediction&tips
Limited number of spectators.
Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 10 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/16tofinals) and 4 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/8tofinals)).
Miami has a good chance of making playoffs (94%), has a very small chance of making finals (5%), has a very small chance of winning finals (1%).
Memphis has a chance of making playoffs (29%), has a very small chance of making finals (
LA Clippers - Dallas match overview, prediction&tips En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 8 y 4). LA Clippers ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Dallas tiene una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 0).
LA Clippers podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 40 head-to-head matches LA Clippers ganó 15 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 25 partidos, y 4223-4362. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos LA Clippers ganó 10 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 12 partidos, y 2324-2378.Miami - Memphis match overview, prediction&tips En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 10 y 4). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos.
Memphis podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 20 head-to-head matches Miami ganó 10 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 10 partidos, y 1997-2002. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Miami ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 889-877.Charlotte - Denver match overview, prediction&tips Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 5 y 5). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Charlotte es el favorito.El pasado 16 head-to-head matches Charlotte ganó 8 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 8 partidos, y 1657-1661. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Charlotte ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 835-797.
LA Clippers - Dallas match overview, prediction&tips In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 8 und 4). Heimmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Gastmannschaft hat eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 0).
LA Clippers Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 40 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 15 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 25 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4223-4362. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 10 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 12 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2324-2378.Miami - Memphis match overview, prediction&tips In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 10 und 4). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen.
Memphis könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 20 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 10 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 10 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1997-2002. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 889-877.Charlotte - Denver match overview, prediction&tips Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 5 und 5). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Charlotte ein Favorit.Letzte 16 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 8 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 8 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1657-1661. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 835-797.
LA Clippers - Dallas match overview, prediction&tips В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 8 и 4). LA Clippers сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Dallas имеет ряд поражений в последних матчах (в последних 5 матчах побед - 0).
У LA Clippers может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками LA Clippers выиграл 15, ничья 0, програл 25, разница голов 4223-4362. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками LA Clippers выиграл 10, ничья 0, програл 12, разница голов 2324-2378.Miami - Memphis match overview, prediction&tips В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 10 и 4). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах.
У Memphis могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Miami выиграл 10, ничья 0, програл 10, разница голов 1997-2002. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Miami выиграл 5, ничья 0, програл 4, разница голов 889-877.Charlotte - Denver match overview, prediction&tips Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 5 и 5). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче Charlotte является фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Charlotte выиграл 8, ничья 0, програл 8, разница голов 1657-1661. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Charlotte выиграл 5, ничья 0, програл 3, разница голов 835-797.
LA Clippers - Dallas match overview, prediction&tips В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 8 и 4). LA Clippers е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Dallas има редица загуби в последните игри (в последните 5 мача победи - 0).
В LA Clippers може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 40 главата до главата мачове LA Clippers спечели 15 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 25 мача и цели 4223-4362. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници LA Clippers спечели 10 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 12 мача и цели 2324-2378.Miami - Memphis match overview, prediction&tips В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 10 и 4). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри.
В Memphis може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 20 главата до главата мачове Miami спечели 10 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 10 мача и цели 1997-2002. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Miami спечели 5 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 889-877.Charlotte - Denver match overview, prediction&tips Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 5 и 5). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В този мач, Charlotte е фаворит.Последните 16 главата до главата мачове Charlotte спечели 8 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 8 мача и цели 1657-1661. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Charlotte спечели 5 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 835-797.