Watch Sacramento Kings v Dallas Mavericks NBA Live 02.05.2021

Competition: Dallas Mavericks v Sacramento Kings live


http://live.welcome.bet/2079481s954

http://live.welcome.bet/2079481s954

Philadelphia - San Antonio match overview, prediction&tips
Limited number of spectators.
Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 10 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/16tofinals) and 2 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/8tofinals)).
San Antonio is Qualified for NBA (Play Offs 1/8tofinals)
Philadelphia was already of making playoffs, has a chance of making finals (38%), has a chance of winning finals (18%).
San Antonio has a small chance of making playoffs (10%).
In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
San Antonio will have a small advantage in this match.
Last 21 head-to-head matches Philadelphia won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 2170-2024.
Including matches at home between the teams Philadelphia won 9 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1073-965.Miami - Charlotte match overview, prediction&tips
Limited number of spectators.
This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 8 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/16tofinals) and 7 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/16tofinals)).
Miami has a good chance of making playoffs (95%), has a very small chance of making finals (4%), has a very small chance of winning finals (1%).
Charlotte has a good chance of making playoffs (55%), has a very small chance of making finals (
Philadelphia - San Antonio match overview, prediction&tips En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 10 y 2). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. San Antonio tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.El pasado 21 head-to-head matches Philadelphia ganó 14 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 7 partidos, y 2170-2024. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Philadelphia ganó 9 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 1073-965.Miami - Charlotte match overview, prediction&tips En un partido jugado por equipos de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 8 y 7). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos.
Charlotte podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. Charlotte tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.El pasado 53 head-to-head matches Miami ganó 20 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 33 partidos, y 5040-5272. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Miami ganó 11 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 13 partidos, y 2290-2326.Phoenix - Oklahoma City match overview, prediction&tips En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 13 y 2). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos.
Oklahoma City podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Oklahoma City es el claro favorito.El pasado 33 head-to-head matches Phoenix ganó 24 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 9 partidos, y 3681-3489. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Phoenix ganó 14 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 1637-1433.
Philadelphia - San Antonio match overview, prediction&tips In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 10 und 2). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. San Antonio haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.Letzte 21 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 14 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 7 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2170-2024. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 9 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1073-965.Miami - Charlotte match overview, prediction&tips In einem Match gespielt Teams aus Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 8 und 7). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen.
Miami könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. Charlotte haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.Letzte 53 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 20 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 33 Spiele verloren und Ziele 5040-5272. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 11 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 13 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2290-2326.Phoenix - Oklahoma City match overview, prediction&tips In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 13 und 2). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen.
Oklahoma City Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Oklahoma City der klare Favorit.Letzte 33 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 24 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 9 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3681-3489. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 14 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1637-1433.
Philadelphia - San Antonio match overview, prediction&tips В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 10 и 2). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. San Antonio будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Philadelphia выиграл 14, ничья 0, програл 7, разница голов 2170-2024. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Philadelphia выиграл 9, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 1073-965.Miami - Charlotte match overview, prediction&tips В матче играют команды из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 8 и 7). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах.
У Miami могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. Charlotte будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Miami выиграл 20, ничья 0, програл 33, разница голов 5040-5272. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Miami выиграл 11, ничья 0, програл 13, разница голов 2290-2326.Phoenix - Oklahoma City match overview, prediction&tips В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 13 и 2). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах.
У Phoenix могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче Oklahoma City является несомненным фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Phoenix выиграл 24, ничья 0, програл 9, разница голов 3681-3489. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Phoenix выиграл 14, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 1637-1433.
Philadelphia - San Antonio match overview, prediction&tips В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 10 и 2). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. San Antonio ще имат леко предимство в този мач.Последните 21 главата до главата мачове Philadelphia спечели 14 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 7 мача и цели 2170-2024. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Philadelphia спечели 9 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 1073-965.Miami - Charlotte match overview, prediction&tips В мач се играе отбора от средата на таблицата (класирана 8 и 7). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри.
В Charlotte може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. Charlotte ще имат леко предимство в този мач.Последните 53 главата до главата мачове Miami спечели 20 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 33 мача и цели 5040-5272. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Miami спечели 11 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 13 мача и цели 2290-2326.Phoenix - Oklahoma City match overview, prediction&tips В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 13 и 2). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри.
В Phoenix може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В този мач, Oklahoma City е категоричен фаворит.Последните 33 главата до главата мачове Phoenix спечели 24 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 9 мача и цели 3681-3489. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Phoenix спечели 14 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 1637-1433.